- Latest Version: v5.3.120
- Latest update: 14-10-21
- Download File: BlueStacksInstaller_18.104.22.1682_native.exe (1.0MB)
Bluestacks 5 Specifications
- App Type: UtilitiesApplication
- Developer: BlueStacks
- OS: Windows, Mac
- Language: English, Spanish
- License: USD 0
- Memory Requirements: 4GB or more
- Storage Requirements: 30GB or more
Bluestacks 5 Introduction
BlueStacks App Player is the most used Android emulator with Nox and LD players. It provides the latest Android version and is the most stable app player. Both Windows and Mac OSs are supported, and various mobile games can be played on a PC.
Why you have to use a Bluestacks
- Android Emulator: You can run applications and mobile games that can be used on a smartphone on a PC.
- AI Macros: You can create macros that can be executed immediately upon entering a hotkey by storing certain repetitive actions.
- Multi-Instance: You can open multiple windows and play various games at the same time, or access multiple accounts from a single game.
- Control Customization: Provides the ability to optimize the game’s controller optimized for mobile devices to the PC’s mouse and keyboard.
- Different game modes: Pre-defined presets for different game genres such as FPS, racing, RPG, etc. allow you to play appropriately depending on the game you are playing.
BlueStacks VS Nox App Player
It seems that Nox runs smoother when running mobile games on BlueStacks and Nox App Players. However, it may differ depending on the PC you are using, so we recommend that you try it out and use an Android emulator suitable for your PC.
Bluestacks: optimization settings
Bluestacks optimization settings are not required. Depending on the PC you are using, if you want to use it more comfortably, or if you are running a high-end game on a computer with a low specification, the optimization setting will help a lot.
Activate Bluestacks Virtualization (VT)
Bluestacks : FAQ
What are the detailed specifications for running Bluestacks?
– OS: Microsoft Windows 10
– Processor: Intel ® or AMD multi-core processor with a single thread PassMark score> 1000
– Graphics: Intel/Nvidia/ATI, Onboard or Discrete controller with PassMark score of 750 or higher.
– RAM: 8GB or more
– HDD: SSD (or Fusion / Hybrid Drive)
– Internet: Broadband connection to access games, accounts and related content.
– Latest graphics driver from UMicrosoft or chipset vendor
How can I enable Hyper-V in Windows 10?
Bluestacks automatically activates the feature according to the Hyper-V settings of your PC/laptop. For the latest PCs and laptops, Hyper-V settings are applied, so there is no need for users to change the settings.
How to set up Bluestacks virtualization
You can enable the virtualization function depending on whether your motherboard supports the virtualization (VT) function. Please refer to the video below for how to set it up.
If you have any questions about how to download and install Bluestacks or any errors that occur when running Bluestacks, please write a comment. We will respond as soon as possible.