- Latest Version: v89.0.4389.114
- Latest update: 06-09-21
- Download File: ChromeSetup.exe (112MB)
Google Chrome Full Specifications
- App Type: BrowserApplication
- Developer: Google LLC.
- OS: Windows, Mac, Android, iPhone
- Language: English, Spanish, French
- License: USD
- Memory Requirements: 2.5GB or more
- Storage Requirements: 100MB or more
Google Chrome is an internet web browser developed by Google and is the most used web browser worldwide. Google Chrome, which uses the V8 engine, has a strong look in speed and compatibility. You can also apply various themes or install extensions to enhance your browser’s functionality. Check out this page for more detailed features of Google Chrome.
Google Chrome: Main Features
- Google Chrome optimizes memory usage and responsiveness to help you work faster while surfing the web, so you can browse the web faster even if you open a lot of Internet tabs.
- Create and secure the account and password required to access all sites. It provides useful and powerful security features that also store and protect payment-related information required when shopping on the Internet.
- Offers over 500,000 browser themes and extensions. You can design your web browser according to your style and add features.
- You can sync downloaded Google Chrome to all your devices with your Google account. You can access bookmarks saved on your PC from your mobile, and synchronize blog pages accessed with mobile Chrome to your PC for instant access.
- Web pages accessed with Google Chrome can translate the language of any page with just one click.
- Sites that distribute malicious codes and spyware or webs that attempt to steal passwords are detected and blocked in advance to protect users from fraudulent and dangerous sites.
How To Install Google Chrome Extensions
From the Google Chrome web store, you can download and install various extensions available for your browser and themes that change the look of your browser. Please refer to the video above to install the extension on Google Chrome.
Google Chrome: FAQ
Can I use Dark Mode in the Google Chrome browser?
There are two ways to use Dark Mode in Google Chrome.
Change your PC’s operating system theme to Dark Mode.
Download and install the black theme through the web store.
I want to update my chrome browser
1. Run Chrome on your PC or smartphone.
2. Click the “More” icon at the top right.
3. Click the Update Chrome button.
4. Close Chrome and launch it again.
(If the Google Chrome you are already using is the latest version, you cannot check the update button.)
How can I translate pages written in other languages?
1. Access a page written in another language.
2. Click [Translate], which can be found at the top right.
3. Alternatively, right-click on an empty space on the page and click [Translate].
Please refer to the page below for a more detailed explanation of the Google Chrome browser’s translation function.
If you have any questions about how to download and install Google Chrome and how to use it, please leave a comment on this page. We will respond to you so that we can solve the problem as quickly as possible.