- Latest Version: v18.104.22.168
- Latest update: 06-09-21
- Download File: GOMENCODERKORSETUP_NEW.EXE (24.5MB)
GOM Encoder Full Specifications
- App Type: MultimediaApplication
- Developer: GOM & Company
- OS: Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10
- Language: English
- License: USD 0
- Memory Requirements: 4GB or more
- Storage Requirements: 500MB or more
GOM Encoder is a popular free encoder with Freemake Video Converter, HandBrake, DivX Converter, and Movavi Video Converter. It also provides simple editing functions such as converting the format of the video file or reducing the size, inserting a watermark and merging subtitles.
GOM Encoder : Main Features
- Because it supports multi-encoding, you can convert multiple video files at once.
- You can encode up to 4K high-definition resolution video. (HVC HW acceleration is supported when using a 64-bit operating system, so faster encoding is possible.)
- Because we support downloading the free version, you can try GOM Encoder in advance with the free version.
GOM Encoder Pro Version
- When converting video files, restrictions on using all codec options are lifted.
- An advanced feature, the ability to extract MP3 audio files from videos, is added.
- You can use the Split Video by Ratio function.
- The GOM Encoder watermark is removed from the video being encoded.
GOM Encoder : FAQ
How can I remove the watermark included in the video converted with GOM Encoder?
GOM Encoder can use basic encoding functions for free, but advanced functions such as watermark removal require payment. The following features are additionally provided in the GOM Encoder Pro version.
– GOM Encoder watermark is no longer inserted.
– You can use the MP3 Rip function.
– MP3 codec option is available when converting to AVI or FLV format.
– You can use the image ratio division function.
– For other questions related to payment, please refer here.
How do I reduce the size of a video with GOM Encoder?
To reduce the size of the video, you need to change the video encoding settings. You can reduce the amount of video by setting the bitrate and quality of the video lower in [Advanced Settings]. However, the quality of the video may be degraded, so please change the settings within an appropriate line.
Can I use functions such as inserting subtitles and merging subtitles in GOM Encoder?
You can insert subtitles into the video by synchronizing with the subtitle file (SMI, SRT) for the video. Just set the name of the video file and the name of the subtitle file to be the same.
If you have any questions about download and installation or how to use GOM Encoder, please leave a comment and we will reply as soon as possible.