- Latest Version: v18.104.22.16833
- Latest update: 28-12-21
- Download File: NEW_GOMPLAYERSETUP.EXE (26.2MB)
Gom Player Specifications
- App Type: MultimediaApplication
- Developer: GOM & Company
- OS: Windows, Mac, Android, iPhone
- Language: English, Spanish
- License: USD 0
- Memory Requirements: 2GB or more
- Storage Requirements: 200MB or more
Gom Player Introduction
Gom Player is the most commonly used video player with Pot Player, KM Player, VLC Media Player. Movie provides almost all codecs for playback, and you can use more video playback capabilities using GOM Player Plus.
Why you have to use GOM Player
- Gom Player supports almost all video formats, including AVI, MP4, MKV, WMV, and MOV.
- You can install almost all the codecs you need for video playback when installing the germination.
- You can download the subtitles you need to play video through ‘the subtitle data room’ immediately.
- 360 degree VR video support for playback function.
- You can freely use the ads that pop up when using ‘GOM Player Plus’, and the video screen capture, subtitle sink adjustment, and seamless UHD 4K video playback functions are free.
GOM Player – How to download and install in Windows 10
For those who feel difficult for downloading and installing the ‘Gom Player’, please refer to the above videos to download and install the ‘Gom Player’ installation files. I will answer it soon if you have a comment.
GOM Player : FAQ
Where can I download the subtitles when playing video with Gom Player?
Suitable subtitles when playing videos in Gom Player can be downloaded from the ‘Gom Player Subtitle Data Room’. From the page below, search for the title of the movie and download the correct subtitle file.
I would like to remove ads exposed to the ‘GOM Player’.
To remove ads exposed to ‘Gom player’, you must purchase a ‘Gom Player Plus license’.
‘Gom Player Plus’ provides more features than your existing ‘Gom Player’.
Movie Recording Program ‘Gom Cam’ and video editing program ‘Gom Mix’ can be purchased together when purchasing.
For more information on Gomplayer Plus licenses, please check through the page below.
Can I use GOM Player on Mac?
GOM Player supports all operating systems including Windows, Mac OS, Android, and iPhone (iOS). Download GomPlayer for the OS version appropriate for your device from the link below.
Please leave a comment on the ‘Gom Player’ for downloading and installation methods or errors that occur during use. Let’s share comments to solve the problem.