- Latest Version: v1.2.0
- Latest update: 06-09-21
- Download File: GOMRECORDERSETUP.EXE (4.2MB)
GOM Recorder Full Specifications
- App Type: MultimediaApplication
- Developer: GOM & Company
- OS: Windows, Android, iPhone
- Language: English, Spanish
- License: USD 0
- Memory Requirements: 512 MB or more
- Storage Requirements: 100 MB or more
GOM Recorder is a recorder program that can record computer sound on Windows 10 PC or simultaneously record computer sound and user’s voice. It is available as an Android mobile, iPhone iOS application as well as PC.
GOM Recorder : Main Features
- Simultaneous recording of computer sound and user’s voice (ex. game sound and player’s sound)
- Internet lecture recording, voice recording, audio file recording available
- Provides audio file editing functions such as volume control, fade-in, and fade-out after recording
- Provides functions such as scheduled recording, automatic stop recording at a set time period, skipping silence, and removing system sound
- Customize the format of recorded audio files or convert them easily
- Supports audio file formats such as WAV, MP3, OGG, etc.
- Windows PC version, Android smartphone, iPhone iOS operating system supported
- Up to 200% digital amplification available when recording
Smart Voice/Sound Recorder for Android | GOM Recorder Voice and Sound Recorder
If you are curious about how to download, install or use GOM Recorder, you can refer to the video above to install GOM Recorder and use it easily.
GOM Recorder: FAQ
Can I edit audio files with GOM Recorder?
GOM Recorder is a recorder program that records computer and mobile sounds. You can easily edit audio files such as WAV, MP3, and OGG by adjusting the volume, fading in and out, and cutting or pasting specific sections.
Can I record PC sound with GOM Recorder?
When the Windows version of GOM Recorder is installed, the system sound played on the computer and the sound input from the microphone connected to the PC can be recorded simultaneously.
Can GOM Recorder be used on mobile?