- Latest Version: v188.8.131.52
- Latest update: 15-10-21
- Download File: LDPlayer_184.108.40.206.exe (439MB)
- App Type: UtilitiesApplication
- Developer: XUANZHI INTERNATIONAL CO., LIMITED
- OS: Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10
- Language: English, Spanish, Chinese
- License: USD 0
- Memory Requirements: 2GB or more
- Storage Requirements: 4GB or more
LDPlayer is an app player software that helps you run mobile games and mobile applications on your PC. LDPlayer, which is most used along with Nox App Player and BlueStacks, can run most stably when optimizing on a 64-bit operating system.
Why you have to use LDPlayer
- LDPlayer is the lightest Android emulator among Nox App Player and BlueStack App Player.
- It is well optimized for the Windows operating system system, so you can play various mobile games stably.
- It is well optimized for multiplayer, so it is more stable for multiplayer than other app players.
- You can customize the keys for FPS and racing games.
- By specifying a macro, you can use a simple repeating action directly as a shortcut.
- It provides a function to record a video of the app player screen for Twitch game streamers and gaming YouTubers.
LDPlayer VS BlueStacks
This is a video comparing the performance of LDPlayer and BlueStacks. Android emulator app players show different compatibility and stability for different games. Therefore, the above video is for reference only.
LD Player Optimize Setting
LD player optimization setting is not required, but if you want to play mobile games more comfortably on PC, please refer to the optimization setting.
LD Player – FAQ
When the LD player is running, the operation stops and cannot be executed normally.
1. Make sure that the LD Player installed on your PC is the latest version, then download and reinstall the latest version installation file.
2. Make sure the computer VT is activated. If there is a red VT (virtualized) mark on the top right of LDPlayer, VT activation is required.
3. Reboot the PC, right-click LDPlayer and click [Run as administrator].
4. Check the version of the graphics card driver of your PC and try updating it.
5. Try setting the CPU memory to 2GB or more in LDPlayer settings.
What is the LDPlayer macro?
The macro function is a function that saves frequently used keys and actions when playing mobile games in LDPlayer and executes the corresponding action immediately when a shortcut key is entered. Please refer to the following document for more information on setting one-key macro.
What is the difference between LDPlayer 4.0 and LDPlayer 3.0?
If you have any questions about LDPlayer, please leave a comment on this page. We will respond as soon as possible.