- Latest Version: v93.0
- Latest update: 13-10-21
- Download File: Firefox Installer.exe (325.3KB)
Mozilla FireFox Specifications
- App Type: BrowserApplication
- Developer: Mozilla Corporation
- OS: Windows, Mac, Android, iPhone
- Language: English, Spanish
- License: USD 0
- Memory Requirements: 1 GB or more
- Storage Requirements: 100MB or more
Mozilla FireFox Introduction
Mozilla Firefox browser is an Internet browser that allows you to browse websites at high speeds without invading your privacy. Firefox browser browses the web at a faster rate by blocking ad trackers that collect user data. You can also install VPN-related extensions to enhance your privacy.
Why you have to use Firefox
Firefox blocks personal data collection and ad trackers
Unlike Google Chrome, Microsoft Edge, and Safari browsers, the Firefox browser blocks third-party tracking cookies and social trackers to prevent targeting users from targeting ads.
Internet browsing faster
A tracker embedded in an ad that identifies you, monitors all your activity and slows down the loading of web pages. The Firefox browser automatically blocks almost all trackers, allowing you to get even faster when browsing the Internet.
Add-ons & extensions & customization
Firefox browser, like Google Chrome browser, installs add-ons and extensions to add more features to your Internet web browser. Install VPN add-ons to build strong security features, or even broadcast video streaming with your web browser.
Powerful basic web browsing function
- Firefox browser can be used in sync with all devices such as PC, mobile and tablet PC.
- Depending on your preference, you can set the theme of your web browser to light mode or dark mode and custom theme.
- You can customize features such as bookmarks, search bar, new tab page, and more the way you want.
- You can use the browser’s built-in screenshot feature to directly save the webpage you are browsing as an image.
5 Best Firefox VPN Extensions & Add-ons in 2021
Here are 5 VPN extensions that you can install on your Firefox browser. Different countries may have different VPN extensions available for download.
How to enable dark mode in Firefox
This is how you can enable Dark Mode in your Firefox browser. You can change your Firefox to dark mode by referring to the video above. In addition to the extensions used in the video, there are many add-ons that change Firefox to dark mode. It would be a good idea to find and try out the Dark Mode add-on yourself!
FireFox Browser : FAQ
Can Mozilla Firefox be used on Mac?
How can I install extensions and add-ons on my Firefox browser?
Various categories of extensions can be downloaded and installed from the Firefox Add-ons page. You can download add-ons for not only Firefox for PC but also Firefox browser for mobile.
Can I use the translation function in the Firefox browser?
Firefox doesn’t have a built-in translation function by default. You can install translation related extensions to translate web pages written in other languages. Please refer to the link below.
If you have any questions about how to download and install the Mozilla Firefox browser and how to use the extension, please leave a comment.