- Latest Version: v22.214.171.124
- Latest update: 06-09-21
- Download File: WhaleSetup.exe (2.1MB)
Whale Browser Full Specifications
- App Type: BrowserApplication
- Developer: Naver Corp
- OS: Windows, Mac, Android, iPhone
- Language: English, Japanese, Korean
- License: USD 0
- Memory Requirements: 512MB or more
- Storage Requirements: 100MB or more
Naver Whale Browser is an Internet web browser that can be downloaded from PC and mobile. Compared to Google Chrome, it provides various functions such as sidebar, multi-tab, and image translation by default. You can also use more features by installing extension programs.
Naver Whale Browser: Main Features
- Omnitasking: Assign extensions, bookmarks, web apps, and more in the sidebar, and use those features right away while browsing the web.
- Dual tap: You can view two web pages at once. The two tabs can be used independently or linked to the main tab.
- Capture: You can use functions such as full screen capture and scroll capture in a web browser without the need for a separate program for screen capture.
- Ad Blocking: Blocks malicious ads for faster browsing when browsing the web.
- Extension app: You can use a wider variety of web browsing features by installing extension apps for browsing the Internet.
- Customization: You can change the background image or change the color of your web browser to create your own unique browser.
Whale Browser: Video Conferencing
New Naver Whale Browser – Widgets and Chrome Extension
Naver Whale Browser can install and use Google Chrome extensions.
Naver Whale: FAQ
Where are the Whale browser ad blocking settings?
1. Click the menu button on the top right of the browser.
2. Click Settings (gear icon).
3. Activate the Basic ▶ Clean Web ▶ Malicious Ad Blocking option.
How can I translate images on Naver Whale?
1. Right-click the image you want to translate.
2. Click “Translate text in image”.
Can I conduct a video conference on Naver Whale?
Video conferencing and online lectures can be conducted on Naver Whale. You can run video conferencing and online classes right away by clicking the’Whale on’ icon in the upper right corner of the browser or menu ▶ Whale on.
If you have any questions about downloading and installing Naver Whale Browser or how to use Whale Browser, please write a comment. We will do our best to give you an answer as soon as possible.