- Latest Version: V22.214.171.124
- Latest update: 25-09-21
- Download File: nox_setup_v126.96.36.199_full_intl.exe (440MB)
Nox Player Specifications
- App Type: UtilitiesApplication
- Developer: NOX LIMITED bignox
- OS: Windows, Mac
- Language: English, Spanish
- License: USD 0
- Memory Requirements: 4 GB or more
- Storage Requirements: 4 GB or more
Nox Player Introduction
Nox App Player is the most used app player (Android emulator) program along with BlueStacks and LD Player. Nox Player is reliably optimized for various mobile games and apps. Run mobile games in the fastest and most stable way on your PC.
What can you do with Nox App Player?
- Provides an Android emulator function that can run applications and mobile games developed for the operating system of a smartphone on a PC.
- You can customize keyboard shortcuts with your mouse and keyboard to play mobile games comfortably on your PC.
- You can enjoy various games at once by using the multi function, and you can access multiple accounts in one game.
- Built-in app player screen recording and sharing for YouTubers and Twitch streamers.
How to Download Nox App Player on Mac
- Download the Nox App Player Mac version installation file and proceed with the installation.
- When the installation is completed normally, you can click the Nox icon to launch the App Player.
※If you cannot install Nox App Player normally on your Mac, please refer to the following.
If the above window pops up when running Nox App Player, go to [Security & Privacy], allow the app, and then lock the lock.
- Click the [Open Anyway] button.
- Click the lock to change the lock to a lock.
Fix Nox app player lag and improve performance | speed up Nox player
If lag occurs while using Nox App Player, or if the loading speed is very slow or does not run properly when running the game, please refer to the video above and change the Nox App Player settings.
Nox App Player : FAQ
When I run the Nox app player it freezes at 99%.
1. Check if the Nox App Player version is the latest version and reinstall it.
2. Make sure you have at least 4 GB of RAM memory available.
3. Make sure virtualization technology is enabled. You can enable VT by referring to the related article below.
4. Check and upgrade the Android version of Nox Emulator.
Desktop crashes and lags severe when running the game in Nox App Player.
Nox AppPlayer is an app that helps you run Android applications on your PC, which is highly dependent on your PC’s performance. You can expect better performance by enabling multiple features and updating drivers for different devices.
See the page below for more details.
I get the error message “Google service has stopped”.
If you get an error when logging into your Google Account or accessing the Google Play Store in the Nox app, check the following:
1. Make sure your desktop or laptop is connected to the Internet.
2. Create a new Android version of the emulator here. Toolbar > Multidrive > Android Version
3. System Settings ▶ Mobile Phone Model and Internet ▶ Change Mobile Phone Model. And run Nox App Player again.