- App Type: MultimediaApplication
- Developer: OhSoft
- OS: Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10
- Language: English, Spanish
- License: USD 0
- Memory Requirements: 4GB or more
- Storage Requirements: 200MB or more
oCam is a computer screen recording program that allows you to record your computer screen as a video. oCam is an application that any non-profit individual can use for free. If you want to remove advertisements, you can use the oCam official license without advertising exposure.
oCam: Main Features
Computer screen video recording function
- Start, end, and pause recording with one click
- Supports image capture function while recording a computer screen as a video
- Designate the area of the monitor you want to record by dragging the mouse
- Quickly and easily save and output recorded videos
- Customizable shortcuts
- Offers customizable watermark options
- Support automatic recording area search function
- Provides various video and audio codecs
Various video formats and video settings
- Supports 4K UHD (3840X2160) quality recording
- Recordable without time limit
- Stable recording up to 120FPS
- MP4 container (MPEG-4 part 14)
- AVI container (audio video interleaved)
- MOV Container (Apple QuickTime)
- MKV Container (Matroshka)
- WMV Container (Windows Media Video)
- Support moving animated image GIF recording function
Ocam Screen Recorder – How to Use OCAM
The video above is an introduction to how to record a PC screen as a video using OCam. More detailed information on how to use OCam will be shared through an update.
How to use oCam : Tutorial
- Introduction of oCam’s interface and basic functions
- Screen recording method
- How to record only sound
- How to capture while screen recording
- How to adjust the screen recording area
- How to set the video codec
- How to set the audio codec
- How to record system sound and microphone
- How to record a game you’re playing
Please do not download the oCam Portable version as it is not a supported file. OhSoft, the developer of Ocam, says it cannot guarantee any phenomena caused by the use of the portable version.
In order to use oCam without ads, you need to purchase a license. You can also purchase and use a license if you need to use oCam for businesses rather than individuals.
oCam does not support the PC screen recording function of Mac operating system. If you want to record your Mac screen, you can use the screen recording function of Quick Time Player.
If you need a more detailed explanation of oCam, or if an error occurs during use, please share the situation through the comments. We’ll answer you so we can solve the problem.